Friday, May 11

Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownies...

So, here's the recipe for the a-mah-zing Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownies I made for Brian's birthday last week.  Needless to say, they were a hit.

And they were really easy, too!

Start with break & bake cookies {at room temperature}
Smoosh 'em down into the bottom of the greased muffin tins.

Mmhmm.

Oreos are Vegan.


Use any brownie batter that you'd like...


This is my version of 3/4 full.

Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes



E voila.



Heaven.

So, yeah.  These were really delicious.  The cookies were a little tough to get out of the muffin tins.  I waited until they cooled completely, but some were still a bit crumbly. 

I am by no means a baker, so I'm not really sure what I'd do differently, maybe use paper liners?  {Hit me up with suggestions!}

Definitely give these a try, though.  You could also put Reece's Peanut Butter Cups in there instead of an Oreo...or anything, really. 

When it comes to dessert, my imagination knows no boundaries.

Let me know if you make these babies! 

& I PROMISE to reveal the winner of our first giveaway TONIGHT.  So get ready...

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment