Monday, October 8

DIY Fall Wreath

Quick Update on what you've missed since I've been lazy:

Brian and I celebrated our first anniversary last Sunday.  {You can read about our first date here.}
It was such a sweet day, I can't wait to share it with all of you, but that's for another day.

My Maid of Honor came to town this weekend and we, {along with my mom and my sister and another bridesmaid,} went wedding dress shopping!

AND...I found my dress!

It was seriously so much better than I ever could have thought it would be.

More fun, more emotional & more productive.  But that's also for another day.

I don't know about y'all, but Fall is in full swing...in my heart.

Damn, Florida, it's HOT!

There are rumors about some cool weather coming, but I couldn't wait.

This Sunday, after everybody went back home and Brian and I had some down time, we decided we wanted to go and pick out our pumpkin.

As we ventured out, though...the fact that we were both in shorts and t-shirts and still sweating...we just couldn't do it.  So we put a pin in the pumpkin hunt and headed to our craft store to pick up some supplies to help set the mood...here's what happened next:










Love it!

I've been wanting to make a wreath for so long.  

I had fun with this one, instead of scouring Pinterest for ideas, etc. I just browsed the craft store a bit, {all Autumn things @ Michael's are 50% off this week!} and just threw this together.

It definitely got me in the mood for Fall, even if we had to crank up the A/C to achieve the affect.  

Just kidding.  Brian would never let me do that.  

But rumor has it it will be in the 60's tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed!

Until then, Atticus is ready for Fall, too.






No comments:

Post a Comment