Tuesday, August 7

Engagement Thank You Notes

Happy Tuesday, folks.  I hope you're well.

Brian and I have started getting sweet little notes and some gifts since our engagement.

So, I started looking for some cute thank you notes or stationary to use during the next year.

But, I couldn't find any that I really liked, so I decided to make some on my own.

This is what I came up with:





I've definitely got the yellow & gray bug that's been going around.  I love it.

{in fact, it's also the color palette of our guest bathroom...}

But I love these.  Mostly because I love thinking about my new name.

And my new monogram, or our new monogram.  

Here's the back:




So, I love that I can just print these out as I need them, too.  Score.

That's all I've got for you today, we are throwing a housewarming party this weekend and I have set a serious budget for us.  More on that tomorrow.

Until then, thanks for everything...

from the future Mr. and Mrs. Whittaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment